Accessible anytime, from the convenience of your home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is the best resource to build foundational knowledge and gain invaluable skills for facilitating Everything DiSC® in your organisation.
Designed with your busy schedules in mind, this online certification course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by our expert DiSC trainers. You’ll complete activities designed for you to practice facilitating small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during your workshops - increasing confidence and competence when delivering Everything DiSC. Learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive within your organisation by creating a culture of DiSC and navigate MyEverythingDiSC.com, our mobile and tablet-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in your organisation
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation toolkit with small groups
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and apply the personalised profile results to real-world scenarios
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organisation by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com
- Receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator upon successful completion of the course
CONTACT YOUR EVERYTHING DiSC AUTHORIZED PARTNER TODAY FOR PRICING AND REGISTRATION
- July 20 – August 17, 2018 (Live session each Friday from 9am – 10:30am U.S. Central Time)
- July 20 – August 17, 2018 (Live session each Friday from 2pm – 3:30pm U.S. Central Time)
- August 13 – September 10, 2018 (Live session each Monday from 2pm – 3:30pm Central European Time)
- August 23 – September 28, 2018 (Live session each Thursday from 2pm – 3:30pm U.S. Central Time)
- September 28 – October 29, 2018 (Live session each Friday from 9am – 10:30am U.S. Central Time)
- September 28 – October 29, 2018 (Live session each Friday from 1pm – 2:30pm U.S. Central Time)
- October 22 – November 22, 2018 (Live session each Monday from 10am – 11:30am Central European Time)
- October 22 – November 22, 2018 (Live session each Monday from 10am – 11:30am U.S. Central Time)
- November 20 – December 18, 2018 (Live session each Tuesday from 10am – 11:30am U.S. Central Time)
- November 20 – December 18, 2018 (Live session each Tuesday from 2pm – 3:30pm U.S. Central Time)
* This is a blended learning course with self-directed activities and four live virtual sessions
Contact your Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner today!
Don't have a partner? We'll be happy to connect you with one!
This online course consists of four weekly modules followed by a final exam. Each module requires three to five hours of preparation time per week. The course includes self-directed online work that integrates a rich media experience with active-learning exercises to help you apply DiSC® theory and concepts in an engaging way. The weekly live facilitated sessions* are filled with collaborative learning opportunities and small group breakout sessions. All of this is facilitated virtually by our professional trainers who are with you every step of the way.
*Attendance is required for all four live sessions to complete the course
Participants must use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and recommended browsers to access the course online and complete the activities (not a tablet or smart phone).
Talk to your Authorized Partner for more information. Participants must have access to a phone (mobile or land line) to attend the weekly live collaborative session.